Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Music

So where does it come from? New ideas and new music...they are such gold to me and yet it seems that I do everything I can to prevent them from coming. I got the privilege of debuting a new song this Sunday and it went well. Musically it was new for me and Brandon and Keil did a nice job dressing it up for me. What an honor. But it is interesting that so many of my activities distract me from that still small voice that tells me what to do, where to go and what to say. Perhaps that is why busy is spelled the way it is...burdened under satan's yolk. The Holy Spirit wants to help us communicate and commune with God, but we drown him out with the noise of this life. Well, here is to caring, writing, dreaming, loving more and actually doing less.

No comments: