Friday, April 17, 2009

Concert!

I hope to see you guys out for our May 16th concert at Linworth Baptist Church.  It's a free show, and I've got some of my band put together for it - Brandon Montgomery on lead guitar, Jonathan Prenosil on bass, me doing my thing.  That night I am going to share some new music that I have written in the last few months and play most of the material from the "Faith, Family and Friends" CD as well.

Speaking of CD's, they are all going to $5.  I figure if Subway can do it, then so can I!

Now this is fun - Tim Farrel is going to join me for a few tunes!  We have not played together and in a long time and not sure how long it will be to the next time either.  But we are going to have some of our Farrer & Stevenson CD's there as well, again for $5, and there is a deal: two for $10!

So if you need directions, visit: www.linworthbaptist.org.

Show times will be either 7 or 7:30 that evening.  Hope to see you there!

No comments: