Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lots of gigs coming up...

I am so humbled to be a part of Linworth Baptist's music program. And Father's Day is going to be a special type of service. Bill Mowry and the men's ministry are assembling it and they asked if I would help with music. So we are going to do some familiar praise and worship music with a small band, but I am really getting stoked to work up Mercy Me's "Finally Home". It will tought to sing this with my Dad only being home with the Lord for only two years, but I really love the song and think it will touch a lot of people. Pray for me there!

Next, Farrel and I are doing the Powell Festival on June 25...this is a fun, outdoor amphitheater show in old town Powell, Ohio (Tim's residency). So we are expecting a lot of families on blankets, setting sun, and some acoustic guitars and harmony from Farrel & Stevenson.

Should be fun!

No comments: